Wednesday 30 November 2011

NAKED




Urban Decay eye palette in 'Naked'

I'm way behind in posting this but I swear I don't live under a rock! I know everyone and their mother has heard of (or already purchased) this eye palette, but I swear I've had my eye on it for quite some time! I knew if I sat it out someone would get it for me, and lo and behold that is exactly what's happened!

I'm glad it has finally come because I was excited to pitch all my old, broken and generally worn down neutral eye shades in favour of this beautifully packaged set! The colours blend beautifully and the range is ideal for both day and night. I would say my only qualm is that some of the colours can be a little....sparkly? for lack of a better term, which, if I'm not careful when applying can be a little over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment